Thank you for visiting our website located at www.pineyriverbrewing.com (the “Site”). All information on the Site is provided by Piney River Brewing Company (“Company”) under the following terms and conditions. Company may amend the terms and conditions, without notice, at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. By visiting the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any modifications or amendments posted to the Site by Company from time to time. If you have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact Company via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Site is provided as an informational service only. Company attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to the Site. The information, data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Site are the property of Company, its affiliates, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You must not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site, nor publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any content or other proprietary information contained in the Site without Company’s written permission. You may save a local copy of any page(s) of the Site or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorized and potential users about the Company’s services. However, you may not charge for such use. You must include a copyright notice on any copy that you make.
- PINEY RIVER BREWING COMPANY, FLOAT TRIP ALE, BLACK WALNUT WHEAT, MCKINNEY EDDY AMBER ALE, BRONZEBACK PALE ALE, and other beer names and logos are registered trademarks of Company. Other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by Company under license from their respective owners. You may place a link to the Site’s homepage in your website, but you must send the Company written notice. You may not frame the Site within another website without Company’s written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use any portion of the Site, or any other Company trademarks, on any other website or in any other printed or electronic materials except in accordance with the following:
- The Company authorizes you to view and download the contents of the Trade section on this website, such as images, graphics, and text material (the “Material”), solely for the promotion of Piney River Brewing Company and its products. The Company grants you the right to reproduce and distribute the Material without destroying the visual integrity or otherwise compromising the Material, and solely for su ch promotional purposes. The rights granted herein shall not confer on you any rights of ownership in or to the Material, including, without limitation, the copyright and other intellectual property rights thereto, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of the Company. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Material in any way for any commercial or personal purpose, other than the promotion of Piney River Brewing Company and its products. By way of example only, you may not use images or other Material from the website to promote other breweries, or in articles about the beer industry generally except to refer to the Company. PINEY RIVER BREWING COMPANY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN.
- The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Company retains the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site.
- This Site contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under Company’s control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and Company does not endorse any of these websites. Company makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such website and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Site.
- Company makes no representations or warranties as to the Site or any information provided on the Site. Information provided on this Site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Company reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on the Site without notice. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. By using the Site, you release Company from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR USE OF ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE AND ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
- Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site by disabling your access to the Site immediately without notice if Company, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Site does not comply with these terms and conditions, or violates any local, state, national or international laws, or interferes with others’ use of the Site, or adversely affects operations of the Site.
- You agree that any litigation between you and The Company arising from or pertaining to the use of the Site, any advertising associated with the Site, or any link accessible from or providing access to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of Colorado.
This Website is the responsibility of Piney River Brewing Company (“Company” or “We”). Company can be contacted by mail at Marketing Department, 15194 Walnut Grove, Bucyrus, Missouri 65444, by phone at 417-967-4001, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following policies apply to www.pineyriverbrewing.com and all other websites owned and operated by Company (“Company Sites”).
- Collection of Personal Information from Website Visitors. Company automatically tracks the domain from which you accessed the Website and what pages you accessed. We use this data in order to analyze trends and statistics to help us better understand how our Website is being used and to make it more effective. We also collect information, including personal information provided by visitors in online forms, registration forms and surveys. “Personal information” is data that reasonably can be used to identify an individual. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by completing forms or surveys on Company Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or subscribing to our service including contact details such as name, email address and phone number.
- Information that you upload to, or share through, our Website by using our services including any personal information in data that you upload.
- Information about your interaction with our applications and services, including IP address, repository ID, account activity and license information.
- Information you provide to us when you contact us for customer or technical support.
- Information that you provide to us when carrying out transactions through our Website including payment details such as credit card information and billing addresses.
- Information we receive from third party search engines relating to your search activity.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information you provide to the Company through other media.
- Information you provide to us when you register for webcasts, request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers), and participate in promotions, contests or giveaways.
- Information you provide to us when you submit questions or comments to us.
- Use of Personal Information Collected. Data collected by Company will be used by Company for purposes consistent with the way in which it was submitted, such as to:
- analyze and filter messages for spam;
- answer your questions; and
- send you information.
Data may also be used by the Company for editorial and feedback purposes, for its own marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize the content and layout of Company’s Website. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers provided by users may be added to Company’s databases and used for future communications regarding Website updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and other matters.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children. Company does not attempt to collect personal information from children. Personal information sent to Company, such as e-mail, which appears to be from a child, is deleted. Company cannot always determine if a visitor to its Website or the sender of an e-mail is a child.
- Links. This Website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We do not review or control such sites and suggest that you review the privacy policies of such sites.
- Public Forums, Referrals and Customer Testimonials. The Company may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company Sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Company is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. Company may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Websites that contains information such as Customer names and titles. Company seeks the consent of each Customer prior to posting testimonials.