First and foremost, we will be celebrating with Piney River beer all weekend long–Friday from 2 to 9 p.m., Saturday from 12 to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 12 to 5 p.m.
We will not have food trucks on Friday or Sunday, but we just started offering pizza in the BARn. So, if you want a pizza with your beer, have our staff whip one up for you.
Do you need a place to stay this weekend? Check out the variety of places in our area under “local info”. Boiling Springs Resort in Licking has camping and RV hook ups available, and they will shuttle you to/from the brewery. Lazy L Motel in Houston has rooms available, and you can contact Wade Ceplina at 417-967-6949 for a shuttle ride to/from the brewery from the Lazy L.
The BIG event will be Saturday’s party with lots of beer, two food trucks and two bands. Mother Nature is doing a typical “spring in the Ozarks” thing on Saturday, but we have you covered.
Picture this—Auntie Em and the Tornadoes framed by 60 barrel fermentation vessels on one side and a big ol’ shiney brewhouse on the other side. Imagine the Hamburger Cows raising the roof off the BIG barn on the Farm!
We will move tables and some chairs over to the big brewery. We will have a beer trailer inside the big brewery, too. We’re planning to pipe the band’s music over to the BARn taproom, so you can sit, listen and enjoy the day in the taproom, too.
If you’ve got a camp chair or two, bring them along. You may want to put them out for a sit in the brewery. We have a lot of chairs, but we never have enough on Aleiversary day!
Now that you know we’re going to keep you warm, dry and partying all day on Saturday, here are some additional details for the big day.
- The Aleiversary is free admission as our thanks to you for your great support over the past 6 years!
- The Aleiversary is open to all ages. We will give all attendees over the age of 21 a wristband so you don’t have to show your ID every time you want a beer. If you don’t have a wristband, you will be asked to show ID and our servers can provide you with a wristband.
- Pets are welcome, but they MUST be on a leash.
- There will be two locations serving beer—the beer trailer in the brewery and inside the BARn taproom. You will need a “beer ticket” to purchase a beer. All beers are $5. Some beers are in a 16 oz. cup and some are in a 12 oz. cup, but they are all $5.
- You can purchase beer tickets in the big brewery or in the tap room with cash or credit. There is no limit to the number of beer tickets you buy at one time. Please be aware: you cannot hand cash to a server and purchase a beer. You must hand over a beer ticket. This will make the beer lines move much faster.
- There will be two food trucks at the Aleiversary—Mike & Julie’s Smoked Meats and The Waffle Company by Twisted Mike’s. We GREATLY appreciate both of these trucks coming out to serve food, so we would like to kindly ask that you leave your picnic basket at home on Saturday. Enjoy something delicious from our food vendors and support them, too. They will begin serving food at 12 p.m. until 7 p.m. or until they run out of food. Our gas grill will not be available on Saturday.
- Please bring a DD to the Aleiversary. Andy’s Homemade Root Beer will be available in the taproom and at the beer trailer. Water will be available, too.
- OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ABSOLUTELY NOT PERMITTED. We have a wide variety of beers to choose from for everyone to enjoy.
- Last call will be at 6:30 p.m.
- Due to the large number of people in attendance at the Aleiversary, we will not fill growlers, do sample trays or give tours on 3/25. We will fill crowlers only beginning at 6 p.m. in the BARn, and they are “to go” only.
- Finally, 2017 Mule Team IPA will be for sale inside the BARn and at the beer trailer. We have a limited number of 4-packs of our 2017 Mule Team IPA for sale, $12 each. You will be able to purchase a ticket for a 4-pack (or more) of 2017 Mule Team IPA in the brewery or in the taproom. You will receive a ticket for your 4-pack(s), and you can redeem it as you leave.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Aleiversary. We hope you and your family and friends have a wonderful time. Piney River would not be what it is today without the support of craft beer loving friends like you!